Do you like to be involved in creating and executing big ideas and projects? Do you like to look after opportunities, to search for innovative solutions and to organize things?
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team working on digital education programs for the next generations?
We need you to be our Project Manager for Digital Kids powered by Simplon!
- Conduct research to identify correct contacts and further calls
- Develop innovative conceptual, design and messages for our community on a broad range of digital medias
- Conduct research and provide with regular reports on competitive activity, and potential partners, initiatives and industry news and trends
- Develop and organize training for digital skills
- Assist the team in a day-to-day operations including invoicing, managing contract pipelines and updating marketing materials
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of our educational offer
- Manage the team project
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- have at least one experience in a Project Manager role or similar
- are passionate about tech and/or education industry
- are a team player, but you also have leadership skills
- can think strategically, but also know and want to execute tactically
- are resourceful and enjoy working with startups
- have a passion for working with a mission-driven company that is helping people achieve better livelihoods through education
- have coding skills and gaming experience ( this is not a must-have but nice-to-have )
If you love kids and you think you have the right qualifications for this role, please send your resume + a short motivational mail to: email@example.com.
The position is part time and we are very flexible with the hours.
Please put the title of the job in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you!